Technology Comes to Your Rescue
It’s 2015, and technology is growing at an exponential pace. What a wonderful time it is to be alive! Can you remember what it was like to live in a world where you had to carry around 3 separate devices if you wanted to take pictures, make phone calls and listen to music? Yeah, I can’t either. Let’s face it: as humans we are addicted to technology.
We crave information instantly and at our very own fingertips. Luckily, the market is growing and changing every day. Although we do not have flying cars yet, the technology we do have is quite impressive. It makes everyday life easier and more efficient. So let your geeky side run free because Huddleapp brings you a list of technological innovations in recent years that will be sure to blow your mind.
- 3D Printed anything! Most recently, International Manufacturing Technology Show in Chicago created a car printed in 44 hours and then assembled in 2 days!
- Although it hasn’t gained a lot of popularity since its release, Apple Watch is something to watch out for. The watch has the technological capability of a smartphone, and doubles as a stylish accessory.
- First Vision is the ultimate go-pro that will change sports forever. Fans are immersed the athlete’s field of vision and given a perspective unlike ever before.
- A nailpolish called “Undercover Colors” will change color in the presence of a date-rape drug.
- Wikipearls, or edible wrappers, will encase portions of food, such as yogurt or ice cream, until you take the first bite!